Monday, May 22, 2017

Love At First Sight... | “I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” ― Cassandra Clare | | #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingphotos #weddingphotoinspiration #njweddingphotography #njweddingphotos #njweddingphotographer #NJWeddingPhoto #newjerseyweddingphotographer #njphotographer #pleasantdalechateau #Wedding #weddingseason #weddings #instawedding #brides #weddingideas #weddingday #weddinginspiration #theknot #weddingwire #njbride #love #NewJerseyBride #NewJerseyWedding #njWedding #groom #bride #brideandgroom


via IFTTT

No comments: