Friday, April 13, 2018

What a recent client had to say about their experience with Abella Studios... "We used Abella for our wedding in November. Tom was our photographer and was fantastic! He was so easy to speak with even before the wedding that you automatically knew he would make you comfortable taking your pictures. The day of the wedding, Tom was so great to work with. Not only did he get all the photos I wanted but he really captured some wonderful moments that I wouldn't even have thought of. He was so polite, professional and just great to work with. Then, I finally got to see the pictures! Wow!! They are so beautiful, I'm so happy with them!! Mark, I believe was our videographer and he was also great to work with. Bery polite and professional. Half the time you didn't even remember he was there, which to me is a plus!! Can't wait to see the video! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars on quality, and gave only a 4.5 is because I haven't seem the album or video yet. However, if they are anything like the photos, I'm sure they will be amazing! Abella staff was also very responsive to my calls and emails. Considering everything so far, I would highly recommend." ~ Allie (https://ift.tt/2vbGrxC) | Running out of ideas for your Big Day? How About a Photo Booth from Abella Studios? It Will Be Something EVERYONE Will Talk About For Years!!! Give us a call TODAY - 973-575-6633 | Set Up Your Visit Here --> https://ift.tt/2qqv3cd | https://ift.tt/2v6nIDK


via IFTTT

No comments: