Sunday, March 11, 2018

Recent Review Check It Out! "When I began my search for photographers, I felt a lot of the photographers were very "plain" and didn't make the images look any better than what I could do until I came across Abella Studios. The second I started looking at their photographs I knew they HAD to be my photographer. Every single image they took of our wedding was perfect. They made me feel comfortable and special on my wedding day and selecting my wedding album pictures has been difficult since I love them all. Abella Studios is very professional, quick to respond, organized, and has everything handled so you never have to worry about a thing! My lead photographer, Tim, was absolutely amazing. He has a great personality and took the most beautiful photographs of us. Thank you. Thank you. A million times thank you for capturing the most perfect moments on our wedding day that I can treasure forever!" ~ Stephanie (http://ift.tt/2DiZ2GP) | Looking for a Bridal Album or a Same Day Edit that will Knock Your Socks Off? Tell us how we can make YOUR WEDDING dreams a reality - Call TODAY! 973-575-6633 | Set Up Your Visit Here --> http://ift.tt/2p265iN | http://ift.tt/2FC1Q3y | #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingphotos #weddingphotoinspiration #njweddingphotography #njweddingphotos #njweddingphotographer #NJWeddingPhoto #newjerseyweddingphotographer #njphotographer #njweddings #wedding #abellastudios #instawedding #weddingideas #weddingday #theknot #weddingwire #njbride #love #NewJerseyBride #NewJerseyWedding #njWedding #weddingseason #weddinginspiration #brideandgroom #repost


via IFTTT

No comments: