Thursday, March 29, 2018

What a recent client had to say about their experience with Abella Studios... "My cousin used Abella Studios for her wedding a few years back and I became instantly obsessed with following their pictures, and Same Day Edits on Facebook! Their work was spectacular! I knew I wanted to use them the second I got engaged. Unfortunately, the photography package did not consist of the things I wanted and everything I did want was extra. Flexibility on prices wasn't an option; however, flexibility throughout the process was on point!! To compromise, I decided to use Abella Studios for my videography only. Having the Same Day Edit was something I knew I wasn't willing to give up and it was the best decision I could have made. Jade made it a point to answer every question (and I assure you, there were MANY!). The Same Day Edit came out better than I could have imagined and I watch it on the daily, still!!! All my guests were amazed at how quickly they were able to put together such a beautiful recap of our wedding day! I truly appreciated the professionalism displayed from my videographers. They were extremely respectful to myself, my family and friends and the photographer from another company! They captured everything perfectly and I know our wedding video is going to turn out even more spectacular than the SDE!" ~ Jaclyn (http://bit.ly/2GmHifX) | Want a Photographer Who Will Make Sure Your Images Are Out Of This World? Call Abella TODAY!!! We Specialize in Weddings Requiring That "WOW" Factor! -->> Call Today - 973-575-6633 | Set Up Your Visit Here --> http://bit.ly/2pRtBzt | http://bit.ly/2IhqSpV


via IFTTT

No comments: