Monday, July 16, 2018

Here's some feedback from a Happy Client! "Abella Studios was great to work with for my April 12th wedding. Leading up to the wedding the office was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions (there were a lot!). Our photographer Tom was great. He took lots of different types of pictures and they turned out amazing. He was very responsible, making sure to take the pictures that we requested. He even remembered to take us outside at sunset since I requested taking a few sunset pictures if possible. There were times during the reception that I didn't even know that he was there, but it was obvious from my pictures that he was. I was glad that he was there because he even caught pictures of me dancing with people that I didn't even remember dancing with since the day went by so quickly! I'd definitely recommend Abella for your wedding, I was very happy with their professionalism and great work." - Allison (https://ift.tt/2JsOyaM) | See How Abella's Talanted Photographers Capture Those Once-In-A-Lifetime Moments? We would love to do the same for You! Come Visit Soon --> - Call TODAY!!! 973-575-6633 | Set Up Your Visit Here --> https://ift.tt/2L2ptZU | https://ift.tt/2NlWcX4 | #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingphotos #weddingphotoinspiration #njweddingphotography #njweddingphotos #njweddingphotographer #NJWeddingPhoto #newjerseyweddingphotographer #njphotographer #njweddings #wedding #abellastudios #brides #weddingideas #weddingday #theknot #weddingwire #njbride #love #NewJerseyBride #NewJerseyWedding #njWedding #weddingseason #weddinginspiration #bride #brideandgroom #groom


via IFTTT

No comments: