Monday, July 2, 2018

How does Abella stand apart from the rest? Let our clients tell the story� "Visiting their studio made me confident that I was choosing a great photography studio. There are so many options to choose from and they were very flexible regarding the package we chose. They worked with us to determine the best package for our wedding day, and that was something we appreciated very much. As a bride, there are a million questions we have and at random times, and maybe more than once a day...they didn't care at Abella! I always apologized when I would send my 3rd email in a day, and they would be grateful that I was asking. They wanted to make sure that I got everything I wanted for my wedding day, and more. Our photographer was Samantha and she was prompt, thorough and took all of my considerations and requests and used them. Anything I needed, they would have the answer for me almost immediately. They were very flexible and accommodating! I am so excited for my album to come, which was one of the easiest processes I dealt with. Choosing my pictures was the hard part! I chose the option for video with just the raw footage, which worked for us, but almost wish I chose a different one to see what Abella would do with it. Thanks Abella Studios!" - Emily (https://ift.tt/2KntRlY) | Do You Like This Abella Studios' Wedding Imagery? We'd Love To Show You More...Come Visit Soon --> Call For Your Appt TODAY!!! 973-575-6633 - or visit online - | Set Up Your Visit Here --> https://ift.tt/2KGzlVh | https://ift.tt/2KntS9w | #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingphotos #weddingphotoinspiration #njweddingphotography #njweddingphotos #njweddingphotographer #NJWeddingPhoto #newjerseyweddingphotographer #njphotographer #njweddings #wedding #abellastudios #brides #weddingideas #weddingday #theknot #weddingwire #njbride #love #NewJerseyBride #NewJerseyWedding #njWedding #weddingseason #weddinginspiration #bride #brideandgroom #groom


via IFTTT

No comments: