Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Here's some feedback from a Happy Client! "Abella Studios :) What can I say... Simply the best! They are the most professional and passionate people I have ever met in my life. I am truly so honored and happy that they have been a big part of my wedding. They made our day truly special and incredible. Our Same-day-edit was excellent and it truly captured our day and how we wanted our day to be. My team that day was the best. Not only were they professional, they were also so very nice and down-to-earth. I could not have asked for a better group of people to have been part of our special day. They gave us what we asked for and they have captured every moment and every second of that 26th day of September. The day went by so fast and with their help, I will be able to relieve every moment and every second of my September wedding. You guys are truly the best! Thank you from the bottom of my heart" ~ Andrea (http://ift.tt/2sxAYjw) | See How Abella's Talanted Photographers Capture Those Once-In-A-Lifetime Moments? We would love to do the same for You! Come Visit Soon --> - Call TODAY!!! 973-575-6633 | Set Up Your Visit Here --> http://ift.tt/2nXLqMg | http://ift.tt/2HexxBi | #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingphotos #weddingphotoinspiration #njweddingphotography #njweddingphotos #njweddingphotographer #NJWeddingPhoto #newjerseyweddingphotographer #njphotographer #njweddings #wedding #abellastudios #instawedding #weddingideas #weddingday #theknot #weddingwire #njbride #love #NewJerseyBride #NewJerseyWedding #njWedding #weddingseason #weddinginspiration #brideandgroom #thePalazzoAtTheV #thevenetiannj #venetianwedding


via IFTTT

No comments: