Thursday, February 22, 2018

Here's what one of our clients had to say about their experience with Abella Studios... "As the mother of the bride, I have envisioned my daughter's wedding from when she was a little girl. Abella Studios captured every moment of that very special day beyond anything I ever dreamed of! The pictures came out so beautiful and I am having a hard time choosing which photos I want! Mark, Tom and the whole staff are wonderful, and you can definitely see how much they love what they do. We also had the same day edits video, and it was shown right after dinner! It was so touching to see and our guests truly enjoyed watching it!! The pictures were ready to view on their website quickly. When I looked at them I felt like I relived the day again! Our family and friends can't stop talking about how awesome they came out and how amazing Abella is. My daughter and son in law were extremely happy with choosing Abella Studios. I would HIGHLY recommend them. You will NOT be disappointed. The girls in the office are great too!! 5 stars all the way!!!" ~ Lenora | Running out of ideas for your Big Day? How About a Photo Booth from Abella Studios? It Will Be Something EVERYONE Will Talk About For Years!!! Give us a call TODAY - 973-575-6633 | Set Up Your Visit Here --> http://ift.tt/2CDdLMx | http://ift.tt/2EMXNp6


via IFTTT

No comments: