Saturday, February 3, 2018

How does Abella stand apart from the rest? Let our clients tell the story "Abella Studios is THE BEST! I work in the Bridal Industry so planning my wedding was a piece of cake because I know exactly who the top vendors are. All the brides that I work with highly recommended Abella Studios and so after doing my research I knew that I was set on booking them. Upon my first meeting, I knew that I was confident in my decision because not only do they do incredible work but they really took their time with me in answering all of my one-million questions. On the day of the wedding, the staff made me feel sooooo comfortable and I never really feel comfortable in front of the camera. The best part of all is that I kept forgetting that they were there! They weren’t in my face or in in my space- I didn’t feel crowded or overwhelmed by them and the best part of all is that I didn’t have a bright light following me around all night! As any bride these days, I found a ton of pictures that I loved on Pinterest and I e-mailed them to Abella Studios letting them know that those were the pictures that I wanted to capture/recreate and they did just that! Abella Studios is a top notch company, the best in their craft, and I give them 5 stars! My sister is next to get married and if not for anything else, I will make 100% sure that she uses Abella Studios!" ~ Erika | Do You Like This Abella Studios' Wedding Imagery? We'd Love To Show You More...Come Visit Soon --> Call For Your Appt TODAY!!! 973-575-6633 - or visit online - | Set Up Your Visit Here --> http://ift.tt/2nGo8cM | http://ift.tt/2E06N9X | #weddingphotographer #weddingphoto #weddingphotography #weddingphotos #weddingphotoinspiration #njweddingphotography #njweddingphotos #njweddingphotographer #NJWeddingPhoto #newjerseyweddingphotographer #njphotographer #njweddings #Wedding #weddings #instawedding #weddingideas #weddingday #theknot #weddingwire #njbride #love #NewJerseyBride #NewJerseyWedding #njWedding #weddingseason #weddinginspiration #brideandgroom


via IFTTT

No comments: